Ludacris has just dropped this new mixtape to precede the release of his upcoming album Ludaversal. The 12-track mixtape, dubbed 1.21 Gigawatts: Back To The First Time, is Luda at his finest - this dude has an insane rap ability but he's also absolutely hilarious. The mixtape medium really allows him to come into his own.
The only downside is that, unlike his previous efforts, Luda hasn't included any female talent in 1.21. He makes up for it though, with the mixtape featuring everyone from Gucci Mane and Rick Ross to Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J.
Peep the tracklist and a couple of examples below. Get a hold of the whole thing here.
1. Intro (prod. by Tone Mason)
2. ‘Save It For Another Day’ (prod. by M 16)
3. ‘Rich & Flexin’ ft. Waka Flocka (prod. by FKi)
4. ‘Muthafucka Can U Buy That’ (prod. by Drugs)
5. ‘History Lesson’ (Interlude)
6. ‘Bada Boom’ (prod. by Wonder)
7. ‘Say It To My Face’ ft. Meek Mill (prod. by Juicy J)
8. ‘I Aint The One’ ft. 2 Chainz (prod. by Fat Boi)
9. ‘Shake and Fries’ ft. Gucci Mane (prod. by Fat Boi)
10. ‘Do Sumthin Strange’ ft. Rick Ross (prod. by Drumma Boy)
11. ‘I’m On Fire’ ft. Big K.R.I.T. (prod. by Mike Will)
12. ‘What You Smoking On’ ft. Wiz Khalifa (prod. by Big K.R.I.T.)